The Level 2 Customer Care Specialist is an extension of the Customer Care Inbound team and provides assistance and subject matter expertise to issues deemed outside of the scope for a level 1 associate. The Level 2 Specialist will be assigned Salesforce cases that fall into their field of expertise to seek resolution.
• Act as a central point of contact for the customer and field for any level 2 issues that they are assigned in Salesforce
• Assume direct responsibility for providing resolution for customers on escalated issues that cannot be resolved with the level 1 team
• Handle some inbound calls and Salesforce Case when needed
• Based on customer feedback or data analysis, coordinate resolution of customer issues with other areas within Ryder to identify root cause and ensure corrective action has been completed
• Create and process credit memos via the CMW system
• Participate in projects related to enhancements within Customer Care
• Provide assistance to level 1 associates in order to improve processes
• Perform other duties as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.