Below (and on subsequent pages) are the career opportunities based on your search. Select a job title for more detailed information and access to apply for the position.
If you are a Current Employee, please click HERE
In order to create a user account, submit interest to open positions and to receive communications regarding your submission, you will need to have an email address. You can click on one of these selections to create a free email account: Yahoo Mail, Gmail, Hotmail.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, click here: EEO is the Law , EEO Supplement #1 (General),
and EEO Supplement #2 (Federal Contractors & Subcontractors). To review our Pay Transparency Policy CLICK HERE.
Philadelphia Job Seekers can review the Fair Criminal Record Screening Standards by clicking HERE.
Note: Keywords search is performed against title, description and requirements of the opportunity listed
Click column header to sort
The IT Application Development Technical Lead is that of a technical expert who provides leadership in the design, development and delivery of technology enabled applications, products and services within a computing systems environment. This position provides solutions to technical issues and are responsible for meeting development schedules and ensuring the delivered solution meets the technical specifications and design requirements.
The IT Account Manager will provide account and application support to various Technology and Healthcare accounts. Application support includes both transportation management and distribution management technologies. In addition, this position will provide application and possible system operations support for various high-visibility accounts.
The Endpoint Administrator is responsible for managing and maintaining the LANDesk Management Suite to include administration support as well as managing all packages and updates distributed via LANDesk. The incumbent is responsible for the overall management of 13,000 PCs by developing patches, updates, application packages, and deployments. The Endpoint Administrator is responsible for developing and maintaining processes and procedures for test methodologies and for creating technical documentation for technical support teams and end users. This individual also backs up the PC Engineering Department with Encryption, Mobile Device Management, and the MDT Imaging Infrastructure.
The IT Consultant analyzes and captures user requirements, procedures and problems to create or improve on existing software designs. He/She is the liaison for site operations and customer regarding all aspects of IT solutions and acts as the subject matter expert.
The IT Account Manager provides account and application support to various automotive, aerospace, and industrial accounts. Application support includes both transportation management and distribution management technologies. In addition, this individual provides application and, possibly, system operations support for various high-visibility accounts.
The IT Manager for Low Code and Intelligent Automation team will support the Fleet Management Solutions customers and technical teams for solutioning end-to-end process analysis, design and coding using low code platforms and process automation tools.
Additional Requirements for this role include:
- Two (2) years or more experience with Appian BPM as well as a thorough understanding of relational databases, SQL and web services preferred
- Assist customers in developing automation strategies and roadmaps while also providing guidance around Centers of Excellence, best practices, and overall program governance
- Develop business requirements for the implementation of future state automation capabilities
- Build, test, and deliver robotic automation capabilities using industry leading RPA technology vendor solutions
- Contribute thought leadership to the development and evolution of our Digital Enablement Practice methodologies and intellectual capital including publishing articles, whitepapers, or performing research in support of Ryder initiatives
- Experience with Appian Designer or Lead Designer certification is a plus
- Exposure to process automation modeling/scripting with tools such as UIPath, BluePrism, Automation Anywhere, Kofax
- Exposure to Data Analytics, Cognitive / AI, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP) with preference given for industry experience
- Certification in one or more of the process automation technology is a plus
- Provides leadership to team during creation and deployment of automation solutions for intelligent automation initiatives
- Builds consensus with executives for the implementation of new programs and initiatives for the business areas supported
- Provides updates to senior executives and other leaders regarding projects on a scheduled or ad-hoc basis
- Manages issues around automation development, resource utilization, project management and quality
- Provides process standards and best practices to the organization, ensuring that the development process runs at benchmark performance levels
- Manages and monitors budgets for automation
- Researches and promotes industry best practices, implementing across the organization
- Provides tools and metrics to monitor productivity, consistency and business effectiveness
- Leads engagement, development and performance management of the team
- Collaborates with all business functions to ensure accuracy of assumptions in automation project plans
- Collaborates with IT to ensure all policies and procedures related to IT infrastructure, security and development are followed
- Keeps abreast of technology trends and Ryder’s direction, selects technology platforms that are appropriate and cost beneficial, and establishes business relationships to support the application of technology to specific business areas
- Interacts with automation vendors on their proposals, capabilities, delivery methodology and standards for development
- Promotes continuous improvement philosophy and methodology that shapes in a performance driven culture
This position's primary responsibility is to manage the Enterprise Development team resources across one or more product lines to ensure that enterprise software development Programs are adequately staffed, and ensure that targets for the Development and Maintenance and quality of products are achieved. This position will also evangelize, guide and support Domain Development teams on Best Practices & Standards for integrations and API’s. Additionally the role will maintain and govern Enterprise Integrations best practices and standards.
Additional experience, skills and qualifications required for this role:
- 2-5 years' experience in information technology management preferred.
- Should have a minimum of Bachelor's degree or Master's degree.
- Provide architectural direction to the team on front end, back end, and enterprise integrations.
- Perform architecture and code reviews with the development team members.
- Cloud Distribute application knowledge preferred.
- Azure IPaaS, Logic Apps, Azure Data Factory, Service Bus and Service Fabric highly desirable.
- Background in fleet/warehouse management, transportation and/or logistic industry is preferred.
The Domain Solution Architect develops domain solution architecture, policies, standards, and processes that manage the lifecycle of solutions. Helps plan, estimate, design, and develop new solutions as well as educates and promotes the best practices and architecture. Partners with functional teams to address any challenges encountered in project lifecycle. Ensures that the solutions are in agreement with enterprise architecture and will meet the current and future needs of the organization.
The Enterprise Integration Architect (EIA) will lead the organization in developing, maintaining and governing of the Integration Architecture (IA). The incumbent will be responsible for defining the Enterprise Architecture (EA) process and for leading the integration of those processes with related business and IT processes. He/She will help the organization with integration architecture guidelines, standards and common services and middleware solutions that support the business strategy, business outcomes and needs. They will provide leadership and guidance to the development teams on Application-to-Application (A2A) and Business-to-Business (B2B) integration. They will partner and collaborate with solution architects and development teams in creating frameworks, patterns to help the organization. The incumbent will build strategies to develop the necessary competencies throughout the organization. They will work with the development teams to resolve any technical issues.