In order to create a user account, submit interest to open positions and to receive communications regarding your submission, you will need to have an email address. You can click on one of these selections to create a free email account: Yahoo Mail, Gmail, Hotmail.
The Senior Continuous Improvement Supply Chain Analyst is a supporting team member within the Engineering team onsite with one of our largest clients. The Senior Analyst will support key activities such as:
- Performing extensive data analytics and reporting, including translating key customer requirements into existing reporting solutions, ensuring the reliability of reporting processes.
- Tying multiple independent sources together to yield new and innovative insights.
- Identifying and building business cases for cost savings opportunities, quantifying and presenting to internal and external leaders.
- Support business initiatives with analytic request for new proposals, procurement strategies, monthly and quarterly reviews.
- Drive proposals forward within internal and external teams and meetings as necessary to successfully execute improvement ideas.
- Serves as a resource, mentor and trains less experienced analysts.
The Data Engineer will work with various teams across the company to identify and solve business challenges utilizing large structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data in a distributed processing environment. This critical role is in support of Ryder's cloud-native data ingestion into the data lake via Ryder's API Gateway and Enterprise Integration services. This position will contribute to the successful support and operations of Ryder's data and analytics platform.
The Data Engineer will contribute to the innovative vision of Ryder's digital platform and be part of a team that harnesses this data to:
- Develop and maintain an ETL and data management strategy
- Integrate disparate data sources to prioritize, synthesize and develop solutions to key business problems
- Utilize data modeling techniques to prepare data for reporting or analytical processes
- Design data structures capable of being used in analytical dashboards, reports and queries to drive strategic business decisions, ad-hoc analysis and identify descriptive and prescriptive solutions for internal Ryder teams and our external customers
- Think on your feet, communicate constantly and professionally, and above all else drive solutions to meet the expectations of our external and internal customer's business requirements
- Proven history and experience in Alteryx a strong plus
- Strong predictive analytics not required but a plus
The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology with good understanding of their applicability to business, a relentless focus on the customer experience and an ability to multitask, assimilate data, make decisions and prioritize complex work while paying attention to the details.