In order to create a user account, submit interest to open positions and to receive communications regarding your submission, you will need to have an email address. You can click on one of these selections to create a free email account: Yahoo Mail, Gmail, Hotmail.
As a Continuous Improvement Engineering Intern you will be assigned to support the Automotive, Aerospace and Industrial (AAI) Vertical in continuous improvement, data analysis, and industrial engineering efforts.
- Bachelors Degree in Industrial Engineering (or related area)
- Data Analysis and reporting
- AutoCAD or other design tools
- Knowledge of lean principles/methodologies
- Perform data analysis to identify trends and drive continuous improvement activities.
- Work with cross-functional teams to provide quality information and make recommendations.
- Develop Standard Work instructions
- Provide support for Engineering activities and unscheduled requests.
The Packaging Collection Analyst will support packaging data collection activities, packaging data compliance activities and logistics improvement initiatives.
- Identification of parts that require packaging information.
- Surveying suppliers to obtain required packaging information
- Identification of packaging specification data that do not follow best practices (safety, quality, material efficiency, transportation efficiency)
- Facilitation of data integrity compliance to ensure packaging informational requirements are met.
- Communication with suppliers to resolve packaging data issues.
- Maintaining KPIs, metrics, reports.
- Maintaining project log.
- Handling front line requests; identifying and elevating customer issues.