In order to create a user account, submit interest to open positions and to receive communications regarding your submission, you will need to have an email address. You can click on one of these selections to create a free email account: Yahoo Mail, Gmail, Hotmail.
As part of the Ryder team, the responsibilities of an Engineering Intern vary by the function and project that you are working on; below are some of the responsibilities that you could be accountable for: Assignment to specific supply chain project(s) to support a customer or solution. Perform data analysis to identify trends and drive continuous improvement activities. Work with cross-functional teams to provide quality information and make recommendations. Manage issues to resolution through an isolation, root cause, and closed-loop corrective action process. Provide support for Engineering activities and unscheduled requests.
The Senior Continuous Improvement Supply Chain Analyst a supporting team member that will deliver optimization and cost saving results to our customer. The Senior Analyst will support project coordination, research, project management. Key activities include:
- Use analytical techniques and concepts to understand the business
- Conduct customer research related to the opportunity
- Serves as a resource, mentor and trains less experienced analyst
The Solution Design Senior Manager is a supporting role that is aligned by either industry verticals or by design discipline and helps manages the new business pursuit team and individual opportunities. The incumbent will manage a sub-set of pursuit team members to help successfully lead the pursuit from start to finish throughout the various stages of the pursuit all the way through successful transition during startup. He/She will lead and manage a sub-set of SD team members, specializing in select design discipline (transportation, warehousing or network design) or industry solutions (e.g., packaging, inbound to manufacturing, integrated transportation, temp controlled). They will develop, mentor & advise a sub-set of SD team members on modeling and design techniques to create, re-design, or optimize logistics networks. The incumbent will act as a specific solution design specialist around more than one discipline. They will effectively communicate the design and solution to internal stakeholders & the client using advance analytical techniques and concepts to understand the business.
Ryder’s Solution Design (SD) associates are responsible to support the growth of our Supply Chain Solutions & Dedicated Transportation Solution offerings by developing, designing and winning new business through:
- Designing solutions that deliver financial value to our Customers
- Demonstrating an understanding of our Customer’s business
- Providing feasible designs that are aligned with our Customer’s needs
- Helping the pursuit team with shaping wins plans consistent with our solution design
- Providing sustainable designs that are aligned with Ryder’s operational & technical capabilities
- Writing and delivering a compelling proposal that influences the customer decision to select Ryder
- Support awarded business throughout the startup process, successfully transitioning design and proposal assumptions to Operations and SCE CI resources through the Customer Due Diligence process