In order to create a user account, submit interest to open positions and to receive communications regarding your submission, you will need to have an email address. You can click on one of these selections to create a free email account: Yahoo Mail, Gmail, Hotmail.
The Supply Chain Engineer IV is responsible for analysis and utilization of continuous improvement tools to design Supply Chain Solutions in current and future operations.
As the Supply Chain Engineer IV, you will:
- Manage projects through the design and implementation phases and ensure sustainability of improvement initiatives. Provide leadership on a project when multiple engineering resources are assigned.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to develop innovative continuous improvement solutions and deploy new technologies to the operating teams.
- Provide engineering support for new customer implementations including establishing performance metrics and deployment of the Ryder DTS business intelligence analytics package.
- Proficiency with transportation routing and scheduling modeling tools, concepts, and processes.
- Ability to train new engineers on modeling techniques and methodology.
- Ability to work independently on complex transportation designs and effectively convey solutions to Ryder’s customers and operating teams.
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently across a broad range of the Ryder DTS customer portfolio.
The Supply Chain Engineering Manager will be responsible for analysis and utilization of continuous improvement methodology to lead the design of complex Supply Chain Solutions for current and future operations. Responsible for the Management of other engineers. Provides regular and proactive communications to customers and Ryder Senior Management.
- Lead engineering team’s efforts to support Ryder Dedicated Transporation Solutions' (DTS) West Region portfolio.
- Work with Operations leadership on project prioritization and deliverables, customer analytics, growth initiatives, and ensure continuous improvement objectives are met.
- Introduce and work with Operation leadership to introduce new innovative technologies to the Accounts.
- Serve as Ryder DTS’ Subject Matter Expert on routing, scheduling applications and best practices.
- Help train new engineers on modeling tools and manage application vendor relationships.
- Manage, coach, and mentor resources within Ryder’s Dedicated Routing Center.
- Develop program to grow engineering talent for continuous improvement projects with increasing complexity and customer facing responsibilities.
- Work with new customers and operations teams during implementation and collaborative due diligence to ensure Ryder’s solution is operationally feasible and risks are mitigated (including order processing, systems and processes).
- Work with Customer and Operational leads in deploying metrics.
The Data Engineer will work with various teams across the company to identify and solve business challenges utilizing large structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data in a distributed processing environment. This critical role is in support of Ryder's cloud-native data ingestion into the data lake via Ryder's API Gateway and Enterprise Integration services. This position will contribute to the successful support and operations of Ryder's data and analytics platform.
The Data Engineer will contribute to the innovative vision of Ryder's digital platform and be part of a team that harnesses this data to:
- Develop and maintain an ETL and data management strategy
- Integrate disparate data sources to prioritize, synthesize and develop solutions to key business problems
- Utilize data modeling techniques to prepare data for reporting or analytical processes
- Design data structures capable of being used in analytical dashboards, reports and queries to drive strategic business decisions, ad-hoc analysis and identify descriptive and prescriptive solutions for internal Ryder teams and our external customers
- Think on your feet, communicate constantly and professionally, and above all else drive solutions to meet the expectations of our external and internal customer's business requirements
- Proven history and experience in Alteryx a strong plus
- Strong predictive analytics not required but a plus
The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology with good understanding of their applicability to business, a relentless focus on the customer experience and an ability to multitask, assimilate data, make decisions and prioritize complex work while paying attention to the details.
The Packaging Engineer position allows for the opportunity to drive operational improvements and change through strong communication skills and analytical problem-solving. Individuals who are highly self-motivated and have strong attention to detail will excel in this opportunity.