Below (and on subsequent pages) are the career opportunities based on your search. Select a job title for more detailed information and access to apply for the position.
If you are a Current Employee, please click HERE
In order to create a user account, submit interest to open positions and to receive communications regarding your submission, you will need to have an email address. You can click on one of these selections to create a free email account: Yahoo Mail, Gmail, Hotmail.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, click here: EEO is the Law , EEO Supplement #1 (General),
and EEO Supplement #2 (Federal Contractors & Subcontractors). To review our Pay Transparency Policy CLICK HERE.
Philadelphia Job Seekers can review the Fair Criminal Record Screening Standards by clicking HERE.
Note: Keywords search is performed against title, description and requirements of the opportunity listed
Click column header to sort
The Technology Transformation Program Delivery Senior Director focuses on the human, organizational, and value stream aspects of business processes and their transformation. This position directs department staff and activities to ensure effective and efficient utilization of resources and technology in order to meet the organization's transformation goals. The Technology Transformation Program Delivery Senior Director strives to deliver transformational change by creating a future vision for business operations, gaining alignment from key Ryder leaders on that vision, and ensuring successful implementation through structured roadmaps and direct business ownership/involvement.
The Transportation Management IT Solution Consultant will be responsible for understanding the SCS IT TM solutions portfolio and how to best apply them to our customer's needs. The successful candidate must understand the customer's request for services, and apply Ryder's IT solution to an executable design. The Solution Consultant will participate in new business pursuits and awarded projects. The Solution Consultant will be considered a subject matter expert during the pursuit process and work closely with functional counterparts. Responsible overall design of the solution across all SCS IT functional areas.
The Distribution Management IT Solution Consultant will be responsible for understanding the SCS IT DM solutions portfolio and how to best apply them to our customer's needs. The successful candidate must understand the customer's request for services, and apply Ryder's IT solution to an executable design. The Solution Consultant will participate in new business pursuits and awarded projects. The Solution Consultant will be considered WMS a subject matter expert during the pursuit process and work closely with functional counterparts. S/he will be responsible overall design of the solution across all SCS IT functional areas.
The IT Manager is focused on managing teams that develop internet facing applications, intranet and mobile apps.
- · Understanding/experience in Website Development, SEO, Facets, CMS (SiteCore), Scripting Language (Angular JS), Responsiveness with mobile first approach (Bootstrap).
- · Understanding of integrations with applications (Sales Force, Eloqua, Legacy systems integrations), thru API’s, web services and Database (SSIS, SSRS and Jobs)
- · Mobile Development - Xamarin and Native (Android/Apple)
- · Cloud Experience with CDN, PaaS, IaaS, Dockers.
- · Agile(Scrum), Daily Standups, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Grooming, etc
- · DevOps (CICD, Test automation, Pipeline Automation, Static Code Analyses, Code Review and Infrastructure as a code)
- · Experience with Customer Facing Applications
- · Credit Card Processing experience a big plus*
The IT Project Coordinator coordinates minor IT projects and ensures minor enhancement process is followed. This individual coordinates project activities and ensures all project phases are documented appropriately: compiles project status reports; coordinates project schedules; manages project meetings; and identifies and works to resolve project issues. The Coordinator identifies systems requirements and, in collaboration with functional teams, analyzes and defines project scope, requirements, and deliverables.
Agile or Scrum experience preferred.
As the Data Experience & Analytics Lead, you will work with various teams across the company to identify and solve business challenges utilizing large structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data in a distributed processing environment. This critical role is in support of Ryder’s cloud-native data ingestion into the data lake via Amazon API Gateway and Amazon Kinesis. As a member of the data strategy team, you will be directly responsible for the successful support and operations of our customer’s data lake strategy.
You will lead the innovative vision of Ryder’s digital platform, including the design and development of a robust data lake architecture. You must be able to think on your feet, communicate constantly and professionally, and above all else drive solutions to meet the expectations of our customers and internal business requirements.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology with good understanding of their applicability to business, a relentless focus on the customer experience and an ability to multitask, assimilate data, make decisions and prioritize complex work while paying attention to the details.
- Implemented data warehouse solution which leveraged ETL jobs from multiple data sources.
- Previous leveraged AWS Kinesis, Firehose, API Gateway to build data lake solutions.
- Informatica (ETL), and Tableau (interactive data visualization) experience is a plus or equivalent tool sets.
- Demonstrated skills in coding - Software development experience a plus
- Data mining and data analysis skills with the ability to clearly present complex information in a simple manner, discern business meaning and recommended actions to stakeholders
- Knowledge of the theory and practice of machine vision and deep-learning techniques
- Ability to summarize research and analysis for audiences with varying levels of expertise.
- Experience mentoring and developing team members of 10+ people
- Ability to champion ambiguous scenarios and challenges
- Passion for understanding business vision and goals
- Driven to help organizations innovate via digital products
- Natural sense of leadership and ownership - both in project delivery and business development settings
- Problem-solver, curious, hands-on mentality
The IT Specialist II, .NET SQL Developer position creates software design, develops software, and performs unit and integration testing. He/She is responsible for maintaining and enhancing application functionality.
The Senior Scrum Master has the responsibility of leading a mid-size team of Developers, Testers, BA and Technical lead. They are responsible for providing an oversight in the key areas of upholding and facilitating Scrum Principles, sprint and release planning, deployment planning, communication and reporting, and agile process improvements and standards.
The SCS IT Project Manager is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of assigned projects ensuring goals, objectives and outcomes are aligned with Ryder strategy, commitment, and budget. This individual plans and evaluates all of the projects activities.
The IT Intern - Will work on the software development team in charge of internet customer facing applications including the websites and mobile apps. Must have .NET/C#/ MS-SQL exposure.
The IT Product Manager - AAI is responsible for leading solution and implementation activities as assigned for the Automotive, Aerospace, and Industrial (AAI) technology portfolio. Major activities include team management, solution documentation, solution estimation, solution design, solution configuration and solution implementation. This position will be required to work closely with business partners and extended technology team to deliver competitive and quality transportation management and distribution management solutions. Significant voice and ownership working with team to develop technology portfolio roadmap and strategy.